Saturday 6 November 2021

Allsorts Challenge #649 - From Boys to Men

 Hi Crafters,

Yay! It's Saturday, another busy week has flown by so fast and I find myself one week into November - how did this happen?

We have a new challenge starting at Allsorts where we want to see all your makes for the BOYS and MEN in your life.

I have created this coastal scene using some free stamps from a magazine and used my water-colour paints for the image but Distress Inks and a stencil to create the sky.

All the stamps and the sentiment were part of the stamp set, including the porthole which I have mounted on 3D foam and attached acetate to the back but the camera isn't showing this I'm afraid.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

Make My Monday - #160 E(scape) It

Crafty Creations - #427 ATG


We have two lovely prizes again this week for our lucky winners...

Woodware Stamp and Sentiment Set

from CraftStash



AND

3 images of winners choice from...

Ruth Hamilton Designs



Please pop along to the challenge blog here to see what the rest of the design team have created to inspire you.

Well, that's all from me today, thank you for visiting and I hope to see youa gain soon.

Lorraine 

xXx


20 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully coloured masculine card Lorraine,love your nautical scene

brenda said...

Combining the various elements makes for a great masculine card Lorraine.

B x

Linby said...

I just love how you put these elements together it makes for a stunning card.

Pauline C said...

Fab masculine card Lorraine .. all those stamps work perfectly together, and the acetate port hole is a great idea
Pauline x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant male card Lorraine. Love the design
Lorraine x

Sarn said...

That's a fabulous masculine card. Love the coastal scene.
Hugs, Sarn x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Lorraine love the lighthouse and added porthole
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

What a perfect stamp set for a masculine card! Beautifully done!

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Lorraine, I love all the nautical images and your colouring is gorgeous, Kate x

meg said...

Popped back to say thank you for joining in at MMM

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. You did a great job with the stamps. That w as a a great idea to use acetate over the porthole.

Mervi said...

What a gorgeous card with a sea scene;-))m

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, you have created a lovely scene and coloured it beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

It is a wonderful card, a lovely scene, xxs

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, I think I have that stamp set. Thanks for the amazing inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

Sarah said...

A lovely seascape and I love the porthole as a frame xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally fantastic Lorraine a brilliant choice of images perfect for the male species, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A great scene and a brilliant card Lorraine. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sue Jackson said...

Gorgeous water coloring! Love the idea of clear acetate behind the porthole. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon! XX Sue

Tracy said...

I absolutely love this Lorraine, the details and design is fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x