Saturday 2 October 2021

Allsorts Challenge #644 - I Love.....

 Hi Crafters,

The weekend has arrived and I'm so glad, it's been a full week and I'm ready for a slower pace.

It's also time to share my DT card for the new challenge at Allsorts.

Lynn has chosen the theme of

I LOVE.....

'I love'.....making ART so I'm sharing a set of ATC's that I created recently for a swap. The image and sentiment were stamped using a Woodware stamp set called 'Follow Your Art', coloured with Distress Inks and details added with Polychromos. The background was created by applying Distress Oxide Inks in patches on the ATC and then inking over the areas with the same colour ink through a stencil which gives a watermark effect. I then used some texture paste through a grid stencil that I've had for ages.

A bit of doodling around the edges and we're done. 



Challenges I'd like to enter:

Crafting happiness - #115 ATG



Our prizes this week are a £15 voucher from Helping Hands Craft


and a Tim Holtz On The Edge Pennants Die



Please take a look at the creativeness of the design team for lots of inspiration for your own makes HERE. I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you love....

Lorraine

xXx

18 comments:

meg said...

The beautiful background is perfect with your choice of stamped images Lorraine,love the added texture the paint splat

brenda said...

A super set of ATC's Lorraine, lovely bright colours tempered with the hints of texture.

B x

dutchess said...

Great arty images on your ATC’s…they are stunning….xxxx

Sarn said...

That's a lovely colourful collection of ATCs. I love ATCs and art too!
Hugs, Sarn xxx

coldwaters2 said...

These are fabulous Lorraine I love the image, colours and the sentiments a wonderful set of ATC's.
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Great ATCs and backgrounds love the art stamps
Carol x

Pauline C said...

Stunning ATC’s Lorraine .. fab image and background

Pauline x

cotnob said...

A super set of ATCs Lorraine, a great background and I love the doodled edges.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Ellibelle said...

What a great set of ATC's! Gorgeous colors and stamps!

Linby said...

I like art too, I need to get back to do doing some! - these are great ATC's such a wonderful design.

Sarah said...

Wow, they really are gorgeous Lorraine. I love the muted rainbow background of these ATC's and your LOVE of art really does shine through xx

Carol S. said...

Great ATC's Lorraine. Love the colour choices. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Wendy L said...

They look wonderful, xxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous atc cards, we all love arts;-))m

cuilliesocks said...

Your little cards are wonderful Lorraine, I love the pretty colours and the images, super doodling too, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Very creative art work so full of colours and love the whole concept and design. xxx

cebelica said...

Great ATCs! :) xx

Tracy said...

Fabulous ATC's Lorraine, Love the colours.
Happy Crafting
Tracy x