Tuesday 26 January 2021

Sporting Compendium

 Hi Crafters,

I am woefully behind in sharing cards I have made, there just hasn't been enough hours in the day for quite some time. My computer folders are overflowing with photo's of my cards so I thought I would do a few posts over the next week or two and share a compendium of themed cards.

Today I am sharing some sports themed cards that I have made, the first one is the most recent followed by some older creations.


Using a Hunkydory Topper and some Xcut Cog Die cuts I'd like to enter this on to the challenge at 
Cardz 4 Guyz - #263 Sports


My Craft Studio File with added Joanna Sheen Motor Bike Die Cut and Memory Box Letter Dies.

 
Hunkydory Topper, Papers from stash and Memory Box Letter Die with Tattered Lace Sentiment.


A variation on the card above adding a Joanna Sheen Sports Car Die.


Craft Creations 3D Topper and a Joanna Sheen Cricketer Die.


 CraftsUprint Decoupage File 


Crafts Creations 3D Topper and Stampin' Up Arrow Punch


Craft Creations 3D Topper, embossing folder and cloud die cut.


Craft Creations 3D Topper, background is a Bo Bunny Paper Download


Silhouette Cameo Cut File and Sheena Douglas Embossing Folder


Silhouette Cameo Cut File and Crafters Companion Cloud Embossing Folder.


Image and Papers are a Magazine Freebie, Xcut Sentiment Die.


My Craft Studio CD-Rom and an Apple Blossom Sentiment Die.


Using the backing paper from the My Craft Studio file and adding a 3D Topper.


Customers own image with Tonic Studio Golf Ball Die and Clearly Besotted Sentiment Stamp and Die.


A Paper Creator Kit.


Another Magazine Freebie kit.


Crealies Stitched Oval Dies, Apple Blossom Corner Dies, Clearly Besotted Stamp and Die Sentiment, Images are from the internet.

...and if you've stayed with me to the end, thank you and well done :o)

Lorraine

xXx

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Lorraine, what an amazing showcase of sporty cards, love those silhouette ones, they are really striking xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous selection of masculine cards and love all the action images
Carol x

dutchess said...

Fantastic selection of sporting cards Lorraine...that must be a great addition to your stash of made cards...take care xxx

meg said...

You created a fabulous selection of masculine cards Lorraine love them all

Melanie Hungerford said...

I think you covered just about every sport! Great job, thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.

brenda said...

Goodness me Lorraine what a collection of super creation, some super masculine ones and also those forr sports enthusiasts.

B x

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of sport themed cards Lorraine, lots of super images and designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dj said...

Wowsers!! What an amazing collection of sports themed cards. Perfect for our "sports" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I am especially fond of the soccer one!!

cuilliesocks said...

What a marvellous array of sporting cards Lorraine, something there for everyone I think, great designs too, Kate x

Carol S. said...

WOW!!! What a fantastic selection of men's cards, Lorraine!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Billie A said...

Awesome posts on sport theme cards. I think you pretty much have each sport there is. They are awesome and you pretty much have every masculine (maybe female) birthdays for the year.. I loved seeing each and everyone. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

aussie aNNie said...

What a brilliant rollout of male cards, absolutely fabulous. xx

Claire said...

Wow what a great selection of sport inspired cards you have created