Sunday 25 October 2020

Christmas Card Club Challenge #22 Snowman Or Snowmen

 Hi Crafters,

Sunday crept up on me this week and I'm a little late posting my cards for the new challenge at our friendly Christmas Card Club. Margaret would like to see cards with snowmen on them so here are my offerings.....


These cute pair are from CraftsUprint which I have layered up with 3D foam. The papers are some of the new digital ones from LOTV

 
Here they are again on their original background that comes in the download.



This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I've used an old snowman stamp that I had in my stash, Tim Holtz Snowflake border die and the sentiment is from Stampin'Up.

...and lastly my favourite little snowman of all - Snowy by Penny Black, coloured with Promarkers and layered on to more LOTV papers, this time from a paper pad that I have been hoarding :o) and using Carnation Crafts Shabby Squares Frame dies.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

Rudolph Day Challenge - October Christmas Challenge

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #47 ATG

Fab n Funky - #499 Christmas


Please take a peek at the other ladies cards in the group, their links are in the tab on my sidebar under CCC.

I'll be back on Tuesday with my post for Passion For Promarkers.


Lorraine

xXx

24 comments:

Pamela said...

I like all 4 cards but love the first one. We only allow 3 entries to each challenge so Jocelyn, who's picking the top three, will have to 'ignore' one of your cards. Rather her than me choosing which one though LOL!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Gibmiss said...

Wow beautiful array of Xmas Cards ......Lorraine ....they are all lovely
Hugs Sylvie xx

dutchess said...

Fabulous selection of cards Lorraine....all gorgeous snowmen and my favourite snowy....take care xxx

meg said...

A fabulous selection of cards Lorraine,the snowman/snowmen are definitely a wonderful focal image in them all

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous cards Lorraine, they are all brilliant...xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are all so wonderful.

brenda said...

What a lovely bright and happy collection of Christmas cards Lorraine and so nice to Snowy crept in there as well.

B x

Jocelyn said...

All lovely cards. I especially like the first and the last one. I've got that Snowy snowman stamp :-)
Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

cotnob said...

A super collection of Christmas cards Lorraine, I love the snowman and reindeer ones, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous fun set of cards Lorraine. I love them all. Nothing like a jolly snowman to bring a smile to your face. Zoe x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are all perfectly down. I love the cute snowmen. The image on the first card is so adorable. You are really getting your Christmas cards done fast.

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Lorraine, love the cute snowmen.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful array of cards Lorraine, I love all your fabulous snowmen and gorgeous papers and designs, I couldn't choose a favorite Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Oh wow all gorgeous and I see that Snowy sneaked in too. Love them. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol S. said...

A fantastic selection Lorraine. I just love them all, as snowmen are my favourite. Love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby selection of Snowman cards, especially the PB ones and yes I have both of those stamps too ;-), thanks for joining us at Octobers Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Wynn said...

Great selection of Christmas cards....you have been busy. Thank you for sharing them with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Lorraine, this is a fab set of cards on the theme. I'm glad you mentioned the maker of the last one, It's a stamp I'd like to get, but couldn't remember who made it! I've finally got mine finished and posted! Hugs, Shaz X

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sel;ection of Christmas cards love all the images especially the cute snowman on the last one
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic collection of wonderful cards, I love them all. Thank you for joining the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh your cards are so gorgeous and the images are so cute and look very cuddley too.
As always your designs are brilliantly created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely christmas cards, I do like the first one the best
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Carol said...

All great cards and I think the first two are OK for our challenge.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

What a fabulous selection of cards. Very cute images.

Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT