Monday 6 July 2020

ATC Swap - The Best Thing About Lock-down

Hi Crafters,

Monday morning again, these weeks roll round very fast and the time seems to be racing by for me.
I have some ATC's to share with you today which were for the swap at Charmed Cards and Craft.
Our theme this month was....
The Best Thing About Lock-down

As you can see I have enjoyed the extra time in my craft room that lock-down has brought. It has allowed me to comfortably complete my customer card orders and have time to spare to create and express my own art. It has been lovely to just let my artistic juices flow in whatever direction they wish to go.


Here's a close up.


I created my background using Distress Oxide inks, after giving it a coat of matte medium I stamped the script and added the white splatters. The alarm clock is a Joy Crafts die which has been cut from an 'ink smooched' background, dry embossed then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment was created on the computer and cut apart. I then added twine and lace and those gorgeous little blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts. The wooden shapes behind the clock are from a Recollections pack that I have had for years.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Love To Craft - #48 ATG
Country View Challenges - Do What Makes You Happy
Craft-Dee Bowz - ATG +Bow
More Mixed Media - July ATG optional Pastel
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful


These are the swaps that I received in return and as you can see lots of us have been making the most of this awful situation we are in and escaping in to our crafts.

Well that's all from me today,
see you again soon.

Lorraine
xXx

17 comments:

dutchess said...

Fabulously creative Lorraine...they are stunning ATC......I think that I have found lockdown having the same crafty effect....all the time to create and just spend as much time as I like on a card...the down side ...buying more stash...oh well have to have a treat for being good and staying home....take care xxxx

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Lorraine, a beautiful background and lots of super details.
I'm so pleased that you are finding time to really enjoy your art.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

These are beautiful Lorraine love the mix of colours and textures

aussie aNNie said...

SUPER GORGEOUS ATC's and always full of, colour and real charm....love this.. ♥

meg said...

Hope you didn't spend too much Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine.
these are really lovely and so colourful too.
Love your super wonderful designs.
Fab items in return also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

These are wonderful, love the layers and beautiful colours. You have also received some beauties too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Your little cards are gorgeous with beautiful colours and images, they are beautifully designed Lorraine, love them, Kate x

wannabcre8tive said...

I love your beautiful and colorful cards. Very well done.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous ATC set love all the added elements you certainly packed a lot on without been tooo much-brilliant
Carol x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super creative and loving the vibrant colours Lorraine

June x

Sarah said...

These are wonderful and such cheery colours. What a lovely way to brighten someone's day xx

Gina's Cards said...

WOW, they are beautiful! Love the colours and brilliants designs.
Hugs
Gina xx

Barbara Bruder said...

What beautiful ATC's. Love the colors you used and all the embellishments are so perfect for these.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Dorlene Durham said...

We definitely have extra crafting time in my house too. I love it. I love the cards - so bright and colorful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Aimeslee Winans said...

So eye-catching and detailed, love them. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love To Craft! XOXO, Aimeslee DT

scrappymo! said...

Great idea for your theme on these ATC's. Love the clock!