Saturday 17 August 2019

Fruity!

Hi Crafters,

The weather has certainly changed in this neck of the woods. Yesterday was rather chilly compared to recent days and then there was the rain! With the nights drawing in now too I think we are heading towards Autumn a little soon for my liking.
Never mind, it's warm in my craft room and I've been busy making as usual.


Recipe
Italian Grapevines Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations
Distress Oxide Inks
Sentiment and Background Stamp - Honey Doo Crafts

I began by creating an inky background using Distress Oxides and splashed a little water on for the mottled effect. I then stamped the bunch of grapes on my background using the same colour Distress Oxide ink. After stamping and die cutting the Heartfelt Creations grapes and vines I coloured these with inks too and added a little white pen for the shine on the grapes.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Brown Sugar - #292 ATG
Sweet Stampers - #35 Dies and or Punches
Ally's Angels - #25 ATG

Have a great weekend!

Lorraine
xXx

14 comments:

meg said...

this is so beautiful Lorraine, love the background colours and stamping and your superb colouring on the stamp, love it

dutchess said...

What a stunning card Lorraine...I just love the colours ...that’s a set I don’t have...I know....must have been ill at the time...it’s a glorious sunny day here today after torrential rain all day yesterday...so bad I had to put the heating on....at least today I can get my washing out ....xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fun and love the rich colours

cuilliesocks said...

This is stunning Lorraine, I love the grapevines and the gorgeous colours, beautifully designed card, Kate x

Gina's Cards said...

This is just beautiful Lorraine. Love the colours and depth to the card. The warm sunshine is forecast to return for the Bank Holiday weekend:)
Hugs
Gina xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, love the colours and your fab stamping
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine love the fabulous stamps and a perfect sentiment I definitely agree with
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Fantastic card Lorraine. Fabulous colouring and design. Don't like these dark nights already either! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Betta said...

I LIKE everythings of this card!!!
Really fantastic!!!
Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge. Hope you participate in our next!!
Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Bettacscrap DT

Kuni said...

Stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Lisa Andersson said...

Stunning card. Beautiful colouring and design. Love the grapevine stamp and the rich colours. Looks fantastic!
Hugs, Lisa

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, gorgeous colours and great decoupage - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alina Florea said...

Gorgeous card! Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge, hugs Alina DT

Dreja said...

Ganz zauberhaft.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja