Friday 3 May 2019

ATC Challenge

Hi Crafters,

I enjoy a bit of mixed media in between my regular card making but rarely get the chance to have a good play on anything too big so ATC's are perfect for me.
When I have the time I've been joining in with a monthly ATC challenge but realised that I haven't shared any photo's of them here so these are my 3 little pieces of art for the theme of 
TIME


The tag stamp is from a Viva Decor set called 'Tags Time'
I have water-coloured the tags with Distress Inks and glazed over them with TH Crackle Glaze, then added a metal eyelet to the top.
The sentiment stamp comes from a Sheena Douglas stamp set called 'Time Travelers' and I have stamped and cut it to fit around the larger word to complete the sentence. 
My background paper is from a Kanban 'Industriana' Paper Pad which I have edged with black ink and then clear embossing powder to define it against the black backing card.
I've tucked a couple of small cogs and watch parts under the tag too.


I love how the crackle glaze has made the clock face look really old and I've really enjoyed my little dabble in to mixed media this week.

Look forward to seeing you here again soon,

Lorraine
xXx

11 comments:

meg said...

you have achieved a fantastic aged look on these tags Lorraine, love the crackle glaze finish and the sentiment

Lisa Andersson said...

Absolutely LOVE them, Lorraine. The colour combo, crackles and cogs... every detail is just perfect...WOW. Love it.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Lisa

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these are absolutely brilliant love the stamps and the crackle glaze!!!
Carol x

Sarah said...

Goodness gracious me!! These really are mini pieces of art, they are brilliant. Love the detail, texture and the crackle is gorgeous...so even xx

dutchess said...

Wow these are fabulous...Just amazing all the different elements and techniques..love the crackle...xxx

Carol S. said...

Love your ATC and the texture and design is stunning. I have some on the wall above my desk that I did over 10 years ago, when it was popular then. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

brenda said...

These are super Lorraine and what wonderful cracks you achieved as it's always hut and miss that you end up with. Hope you have a good Bank Holiday weekend.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my Lorraine, these are fabulous, I love the time theme and the elements you've used and how you've given them a aged look, brilliant work, Kate x

cotnob said...

They are fabulous Lorraine, super vintage tags and I love the crackle glaze.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gina's Cards said...

WOW Lorraine, they are gorgeous. Love the vintage look and the crackle glaze looks amazing.
Hugs
Gina xx

scrappymo! said...

These are so fabulous. You are very creative, Lorraine!