Thursday 30 May 2019

A Couple of Shakers!

Hi Crafters,

I've been making shaker cards recently and here are two which use this lovely die that I found in a local craft shop.



Both are filled with sequins, I've got to start using up some of my stash, I have pots of different colours of sequins that I have accumulated over time and shaker cards seemed the obvious choice for them.
The papers are from two different Spring themed paper pads from Studio Light. I have added gems to the flower centres and finished off with Cheery Lynn corner dies and Spellbinder Banner dies.

Challenges I'd like to enter: 
The Crafters Cafe - #219 Shaker Card
613 Avenue Create - #221 ATG/Shaker Card

Thanks for stopping by today.

Lorraine
xXx

16 comments:

brenda said...

Both are very pretty Lorraine and I especially like the second with the fresh greens.

B x

meg said...

that looks like a really great die Lorraine, both cards are beautiful, love the top one showing the complete die and the fresh green in the second

Lorraine said...

Two very pretty shaker cards Lorraine. Love your new die.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Two beautiful shaker cards Lorraine, a lovely die and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraune,
what very pretty shaker cards and such beautiful designs too.
I love that die it's so pretty and the papers are gorgeous.
Really like the banner die that is very useful as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa Andersson said...

Lorraine, they are gorgeous! The die cuts are so pretty and love your design.
Hugs, Lisa

Jo said...

Both beautiful, would be too hard to choose a favourite. That die looks fabulous....a great buy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are stunning Lorraine, beautifully designed and I love the shaker theme, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine and the dies are beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

Two beautiful cards. I love the die. What is the name of it? Xx

dutchess said...

Beautiful cards Lorraine...super die cuts that was a great find they will be so useful xxxx

Mrs A. said...

They are both very pretty. The colours are both lovely and the die was a good buy. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shaker card love the gorgeous dies and both colourways
Carol x

Gina's Cards said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. The die is so pretty.
Hugs
Gina xx

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Lorraine!
I am finally getting a chance to visit some of my favorite designers. Your cards continue to be quite beautiful with your special little twist! You have truly maximized your use of die cuts in these two awesome cards! Beautiful work!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

aussie aNNie said...

Two most gorgeous shakers...xx