Tuesday 30 October 2018

Christmas Card Club Challenge #22 Winter Wonderland

Hi Crafters,

I'm a day or two late posting my card for the Christmas Card Club, so I'm sending my apologies to the group but better late than never as the saying goes :o)
Here's my contribution...


The image is printed from a CD Rom I believe but for the life of me I can't locate which one and it was in a folder of things that I'd printed last year and never used - note to self...write on the back of printed items where they came from!
I then used an MFT scalloped, wavy border die to create the snowy foreground and some Lea'bilities Fir Tree Dies to match in with the trees in the picture and bring it all together. The sentiment die is made by Apple Blossom.

Please take a peek at the other ladies creations in the group their links are below:

Zoe 

Thanks for popping in today and hope to see you again soon.

Lorraine 
xXx

18 comments:

meg said...

Stunning traditional image and card Lorraine, love the colour of your greeting and the die cut trees, you could enter the challenge at CD Sunday with this card Megxx

Christine Harrop said...

This is fabulous Lorraine and perfect for the challenge. I didn't get my own card up until yesterday! Christine

brenda said...

A delightful winter image and card Lorraine, reminds me very much of Thomas Kinkade artwork.

B x

dutchess said...

Worth the wait Lorraine...it’s beautiful,a great image and your die cuts really embellish it beautifully.....take care xxxx

Mrs A. said...

A pretty winter wonderland scene and well worth the wait to see your card. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a lovely scene and your snowy foreground and trees look fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the scene and beautiful colours.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sarah said...

I love how you have created a scene with die cuts, it really enhances that lovely Christmassy scene xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely traditional scene

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine and well worth waiting for. I love the traditional winter scene and your lovely design, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Very traditional and a lovely card. Great design, hugs, Carol S.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card and Wintry but cosy looking scene
Carol x

Lisa Andersson said...

Such wonderful Christmas card and a beautiful scene.
Hugs, Lisa

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, love the wintery scene
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Fabulous traditional Christmas card Lorraine, I love the clever way you've used that scalloped border die
Anne x

Sylvia said...

Wonderful winter scene card,Lorraine.Beautiful image.

Gr,Sylvia.

Brenda said...

Whatever CD this is from, it is beautiful! Your design and wonderful elements show it off perfectly!

Tracy said...

No that's a cheery Christmas scene. Adding the matching die cuts trees was a clever idea. :-)