Sunday 19 August 2018

Christmas Card Club Challenge #17 Nativity

Hi Crafters,

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday morning.

Today it is time to share my card for the Christmas Card Club.
This week GranMargaret asked us for...

NATIVITY


I have used this beautiful 3D decoupage image from Craft Creations and just framed it with a Tattered Lace die-cut in glitter card. I should have taken a side view photo to show the depth of the image but heyho, I didn't :o)

Challenges I'd like to enter:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #479 Christmas
CHNC Every Saturday - #399 ATG / No Stamp or Digital Image

The rest of our little team have some fabulous Christmas card makes on their blogs, why not go and take a peek? Links are in the tab at the top of my blog.

Lorraine
xXx

16 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful traditional Christmas card Lorraine, the older I get the more I love to see traditional images and colours on Christmas cards

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL and so traditional, love it.x

dutchess said...

Lovely decoupage Lorraine...just love that image ....enjoy the rest of the weekend xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. It really stands out. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue said...

So lovely to see a traditional Christmas card - I love this Lorraine...xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Love the gold border which is really making this lovely traditional scene pop. Zoe x

Mrs A. said...

Oh that foes look good with the glitter framework. A timeless beauty. Hugs Mrs A.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorrainne
Really love your card... what a beautiful image...
Love it...
hugs Sylvie xx

MaryH said...

Love the glowing colors of this lovely image, and how you've framed with the pretty glitter of the scallop frame. TFS & Hugs

scrappymo! said...

This is a beautiful Nativity scene! I can see some of the 3D relief and I am sure it is beautiful IRL. The silver glittered mat looks so pretty here. That is a lovely die.

rachel said...

a great image Lorraine - love your box above too! Hugs rachel xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card and decoupaged topper-I always forget to take a side view on decoupage too!love the sparkly die-cut frame
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful traditional manger scene Lorraine, and framed beautifully, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A stunning card Lorraine, such a beautiful scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sheryl said...

So nice to see an image on a Christmas card that shows the true meaning of Christmas.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl

Lisa Andersson said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card, Lorraine.
Hugs, Lisa