Tuesday 20 March 2018

Passion For Promarkers Challenge #436 - Babies (animals/people)

Hi Crafters,

Where is this month going? We will be putting the clocks forward at the end of the week too!!!

Well we have a new challenge at Passion For Promarkers using the theme of 

BABIES
(animals/people)
 Here is my card using this cute image from Di's Digital Stamps, our sponsor for this week, who is offering the lucky winner a $12 voucher for the store.


I went with a DL shaped card this time, I haven't used one of these for ages. My image is called 'Animal Safari' from Di's Digital Stamps and thought it was perfect for a baby congratulations card. It was coloured with my Promarkers of course, which as you know you must use if you want to be eligible for the prize, so please make sure you tell us in your post where you have used them. The gingham paper comes from a Milton & Co paper pad and the filigree die cut is an unbranded one in my stash. The sentiment dies are new to me from Creative Expressions and I really love the font used.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Fab n Funky - #385 Anything BUT Square
Crafty Creations - #362 ATG
Cute Card Thursday - #521 Celebrate
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #459 Animals
Creative Inspirations - #287 Any Occasion

Please head over to the challenge blog for more inspiration from the rest of the talented ladies in the design team. I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you have created for our theme this week.
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you have a great day.

Lorraine 
xXx

19 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

So very cute fab design and awesome colouring

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Lorraine, beautifully coloured and the pretty die cuts are a super touch and appeal to my sense of symmetry xx

Chris said...

Such a cute stamp, beautifully coloured and a lovely design with the pretty die cuts and pearls. Thank you for entering our challenge at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Lorraine.Love the adorable stamp.Beautifully coloured.

Gr,Sylvia.

dutchess said...

What cuties...Love this perfect colouring ....and those lovely die cuts a beautiful card xxxx

meg said...

love the layout and your fabulous colouring Lorraine

Gina's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lorraine! I love the cute image, your beautiful colouring the pretty filigree die cut.
Hugs
Gina xx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a cute image and fabulous colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and fabulous colouring
Carol x

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a wonderful image for a baby congratulations card Lorraine! I love that they're all squished up together! Just makes me giggle. Fantastic card shape and fantastic colouring!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Simply adorable love it

aussie aNNie said...

How adorable, just gorgeous colouring too, wish my promarker colouring was as good.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Rene said...

Squeal!!!!!!!!!! This is fantastic!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Tracy said...

Awww I'll take them all. Precious and the die cuts add a sweet delicateness.

sweet art designs said...

Too darn cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

pinky said...

I don't think I have ever used just animals on a baby card and I don't know why Lorraine, this is just adorable!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Simply Awesome.. Love these cute image..Awesome colouring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Anne said...

This is adorable Lorraine, love how you've used the die too
Anne x

Barb said...

What a super cute image and I love your colouring Lorraine. It's a really lovely card. Barbxx