Thursday 24 March 2016

As You Like It Challenge #76 Favourite Line on a Bingo Board and WHY

Hi Crafters,

I'm gradually getting back to feeling normal although I get tired very quickly so I apologise if I haven't visited you yet, I'm having to limit my computer time.

I'm here today for the new challenge at As You Like It which is a fun Bingo Board this time.
We'd like to see your creations using your favourite line on the board and WHY you have chosen it.

I loved all the board but finally settled for the top, horizontal line
FUSSY & FANCY - GEMS - RIBBON
I like lots of layers and details on my cards and thought this one fit the bill perfectly.


Recipe
Embossabilities Music Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up Scalloped Square Punch and Small Butterfly Punch
Magnolia Border Die
Stampin' Up Sentiment Stamp - So Happy For You Set
Crafty Ribbons Music Ribbon
Gems



Challenges I'd like to enter:
Crafty Time - #11 Birthdays
Crafty Girlz - #13 ATG
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends - #30 ATG
OSAAT - #258 Embossing
Crafting From The Heart - #104 ATG
Butterfly Challenge - #51 M is for Margins optional Mint


Our Sponsor this time is Wild Orchid Crafts


and they are offering a £12 voucher for their store to the winner.
For more details on the theme and some fantastic samples from the Design Team please hop over to the blog here.

Well it's Good Friday tomorrow, where has March gone? Time is flying by so quickly. Hope you enjoy your Easter weekend and don't forget to put the clocks forward an hour on Sunday if you live in the UK.

See you soon,

Lorraine 
xXx

25 comments:

meg said...

Love all the layers and textures the ribbon and embossing folder with the sentiment are all smashing together

dutchess said...

That is delightful Lorraine the music theme is lovely with the butterflies....love that ribbon xxxxxx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Lorraine! I love the purple and white together, and the dash of black gives it a striking contrast! Wonderful flow with those three butterfly panels! hugs :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

The music themed background and the way you placed those butterflies look sooo beautiful
Thank you for playing at the Butterfly Challenge
Guest DT
Dr Sonia

Barb said...

I so glad to hear you're beginning to feel better again Lorraine.

Your card is so pretty. I love the way you've used the negative butterflies and the layers with pinched edges are lovely. The music theme works really well too. A super piece of design work. Barbxx

Unknown said...

Hi fabulous card love how you've used the negative of the butterfly, glad to here your on the mend take care Debbs xx

Sarah said...

Pleased to hear you are picking up Lorraine. This card is fantastic xx

Aquarius said...

A great card for the butterfly challenge

Mrs A. said...

That is an ingenious idea. I love it. Might just have to case part of it. (Got anything else I might possibly want!!)lol. Thankyouy for fluttering by my butterfly challenge. hugs Mrs A.

Erika said...

Hi Lorraine, a lovely butterfly card, love how you've used the negative image. The musical background is lovely too.

Hugs Erika. x

Gina's Cards said...

A gorgeous card! Love the layers and musical background. Wonderful design and love the purple and white together.

Look after yourself Lorraine.
Hugs
Gina xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine, what a gorgeous card, the musical elements are lovely and your design and butterfly theme is beautiful, I love that shade of purple, take care and don't overdo things, Kate x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, lovely embossed details and gorgeous colour combination.
I'm glad you are on the mend, have a lovely Easter.
Pauline
x

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Lorraine :o) I hope you're back to full health soon.
Have a great Easter weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Elaine Stark said...

So pretty, I love all the layers. Elaine

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the design. Gorgeous colours. Hope you get better in time for the weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mimi said...

Oh WOW, this is a truly beautiful creation, love your music embossing and as I love butterflies too so all in all I have loved seeding your creation. Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT :) Hugs Jane

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I always lovel white and purple/lilac together, its such an elegant combination of colours...love the way you have created the little butterfly toppers, they're adorable! Wishing you a Happy Easter :) Donna ♥ x

Sandy said...

So pretty - it does look as if the butterflies are dancing in tune!
Sandy xx

Tracy said...

How cute! The music embossing folder really adds a lot of interest :-)

Brenda said...

I'm with you, Lorraine, I loved the entire board! Your card is wonderful, so many beautiful details. Pray you have a lovely Easter.

Linda Levoir said...

What a lovely elegant card, and of course purple is my favourite colour :) xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the embossing and great dies
Carol x

Ericraft said...

well done on your card. love the texture given using the embossing. Thank you for joining us over at lil patch of crafty friends. Erica (DT)

MaryH said...

Pretty colors, and like the music score embossing in the background. Brilliant way to use the negative butterflies as you've done, and I like the arrangement of the squares. Great card for the Butterfly challenge this time. So glad you are feeling stronger, and hope this continues to be more so each day. TFS & Hugs