Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mo Manning Image

Hi,
I'm really enjoying using Mo Mannings digi images lately, so I would like to do a quick share with you of my latest commissioned card.

 
 
The recipient is an animal lover so I thought this image called Coexist was just perfect. I have to say that the background paper was not as bright as the picture shows but hey, my camera and I are not the best of friends, try as I might I couldn't get it any better, sorry.
 
I've shown a couple of close ups here for some details...
 


 



The key started out being silver but I changed it by pressing it in to my Versamark ink pad and sprinkling with gold embossing powder, heat set and voila, one gold key :o) chuffed. This is also the first time I have used an 8 x 8 card blank- in the past I have avoided them because I felt a bit daunted by the expanse of blank card to start with but I enjoyed filling it with the layers. I will probably be entering this card in to some challenges but will post the details later as I must finish this post now, -
 I'm off to the NEC in Birmingham tonight for my bi-annual pilgrimage to the Hobbycraft show and I still have to make a list of crafty stuff that I want to hunt down tomorrow.
Love this show - I'm like a kid in a sweet shop.
See you all soon,
Lorraine 


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Cameras are tricky things aren't they? I have the same problems lol. Gorgeous card, I've got this image and love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tracy said...

Fantastic coloring job Lorraine! These three "friends" just ooze harmony. Well done!