Friday 2 August 2013

Two Cards !

...I'm on a roll here.
Hi everyone, tonight I have two cards to share with you, completely different styles.
The first one was commissioned for a 1st Anniversary so I kept it classic and mostly white with  bronze and gold touches.
The background is using one of the new 8" x 8"  Die'sire Embossalicious folders called 'Rose Garden'. I like using these larger embossing folders because I usually make A5 size cards and these larger folders mean I don't have to make a join in the pattern. I also used some of my Spellbinders' dies to make the frame and the filigree border at the bottom. The leaves and swirls were Magnolia Doohickey and Marianne Creatables dies respectively. Hope you like it?




My other card tonight is a cute card that I made for my Great-Niece, she will be 3 soon -  as you can see from the speech bubble I created on my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. I watched a tutorial on You Tube from destamperjo , showing the process and it was quite easy.
The papers I used and the cute cat image came in a set which were free on a magazine, they are from the Wild Rose Studio - Milton & Co collection.

 
.... and finally, as you may have noticed, I've used another Flair Button from 36 Shades of Flair, I really love these embellishments, just right for this card.
Well bye for now...
..enjoy your weekend.

Lorraine

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love love love...oh and thank you so much for sharing my button..you are a sweetheart...stunning cards...