Tuesday 8 April 2014

Wedding Anniversary Cards

Hi Crafters, hope you've had a lovely day.
Spring is here and lots of people organise their weddings for this time of year, that would explain why I've had lots of requests to make Wedding Anniversary cards too. Here are three that I made recently.....


 
The first one is an 8 x 8 card blank with gold satin cardstock and Centura Pearl in lemon which I embossed with two different Crafters Companion Embossalicious folders. I used a Martha Stewart Punch-around-the-page punch, Spellbinders Floral Ovals die and a La La Land corner die. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon was from my stash.
The second card uses a new Memory Box Die - Diamond Background, the Floral Ovals die again and Sue Wilsons Filigree 3D Bow die. I then placed WOC pearls at the cross points of the background.
Lastly this card was made entirely from the layers of the Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 die using pearlescent cardstock in white and blue and then I inked through the die with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. A satin bow and a faceted brad to finish.
Hope you like my offering tonight.
I'd like to enter in to the following challenges:
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes #15
TTCRD - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by and looking in, I really appreciate your comments.
 
See you soon,
 
Lorraine

9 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Wow Lorraine, these are all gorgeous, I love how you've made them all so different and not a single stamped image in sight. You've used some wonderful dies to perfection here and I'm sure the recipients were in awe. Lovely! :) xx

Rita said...

Stunning cards Lorraine. Beautifully finished too. Hugs Rita xxx

Unknown said...

very beautiful and elegant cards, Lorraine! so beautifully crafted! thank you so much for joining us in our Always anything goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap !
Mirella DK
DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

scrappymo! said...

A trio of elegance! Three beauties for sure!

They are all so professional looking...handmade but professional!

I bet they were all thrilled with them.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous cards.... All stunning....
Hugs Sylvie xx

coops said...

all so stunning Lorraine.fabulous classy designs and I love the gorgeous dies you have used :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow these are all so beautiful

Gina's Cards said...

These are such stylish cards Lorraine, I love everyone one of them and the beautiful die cuts you have used.
Hugs
Gina x

Deonna B said...

All of your cards are absolutely Gorgeous! I love all of the embossing and the sentiment on the first. Thank you so much for sharing with TTCRD this week, please come and join us again.