Saturday 3 June 2017

The Perfect Sentiment

Hi Crafters,

Well this week has flown by quickly and we are already in to June!
I'd like to share a Birthday card I've made using one of my new Phil Martin sentiment dies. They are a lovely size, just perfect for the focal piece on your card.


Recipe

Phil Martin Sentiment Die
Antique Edge Die by Sara Davies
Emboss'alicious Embossing Folder
Deco Time Papers 
Meiflower Pearl Buckle
Satin Ribbon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenges I'd like to enter:

In The Pink - #120 Embossing
Crafty Friends - #59 Make It Pink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to make a pink card, which is very unusual for me, it's not a colour I gravitate to but think this one turned out quite well, I hope you like it.
I was on such a roll with these sentiment dies that I made a few cards using them. I'll be back tomorrow with another example.

See you then,

Lorraine
xXx

11 comments:

Barb said...

A very pretty and elegant card Lorraine. Barbxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely sentiment and that edge die is really pretty. Fab card

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine -great sentiment die and I love the pink
Carol x

meg said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the colour, that will be a very useful sentiment die

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, such a beautiful sentiment and pretty design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, lovely die cut edge and sentiment, Kate x

Tracy said...

Very classy with the added die cut border and that pretty pink ribbon with it's pearl slider. :-)

Christine L said...

Wow - this is a stunner of a card keeping the sentiment as the focal point - I LOVE it - the embossed panel looks so good behind the wording and then the ribbon/buckle is the perfect embellishment!

Thanks for joining in the fun at In The Pink - hope we see you again soon!

Christine x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello…. You have made a beautiful card… great use of dies. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Make it Pink’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Laura ElleBi said...

What a lovely card!

Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
Laura DT

Lisa Andersson said...

Really pretty edge die and love the embossed flowers. Great make, so pretty.
Hugs, Lisa