Friday 21 August 2015

Friday Oldie - Not a Card This Time

Hi Crafters,
 
It's Friday again and time to share and 'old' crafty make with Erika.
Usually I share a card but today I have found, in the archives, a photo of one of several Bag Charms that I made probably about 4 years ago!
 
 
I love this black and lime green combination and the dinky little charms, especially the birdhouse one. I used to make quite a lot of these but haven't made any jewellery now for quite some time. I still have all the tools and supplies so the option is still there and it's handy for those moments when your daughter comes in with a broken chain on her bracelet and I was able to fix it.
 
He, he.
 
There has been a lot of interest in my announcement recently about an exciting offer. Out of the blue I was offered some space in a shop to display and sell my cards and small gifts which I make for my Market Stall so I will need to start creating some extra stock over the next few months to have enough for the shop and my stall. That is what I meant when I said it would keep me busy for a while. The shop is in a small village but still has plenty of customers so I am hoping that all goes well.
 
Blogland is buzzing at the moment and I hope I have managed to visit you all and caught up with commenting. Thanks for visiting today and if you want to join in with Erika and share an 'oldie' project then call in at her blog and say Hi.
 
Lorraine


14 comments:

Erika said...

Oh great news about the shop, more crafting required! More pennies for new stash!
Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie with me today. Did you make one of these for yourself too?
I too had a phase of making handbag charms, great minds think alike, but never got around to doing one for myself.
I love the wee bird house and the green and black combo.

Have a super weekend Lorraine and happy speed crafting!

Hugs Erika. x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous, love it Lorraine.x

Jo said...

That's great news Lorraine....you're gonna be so busy lol! Love the bag charms, fab colour combo & that sweet little charm. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine, lovely little charm. The black and green together is beautiful and gorgeous little charms, fab oldie.
Super news about haveing some space to sell your gorgeous makes, well done, hugs Kate x

cotnob said...

Your bag charm is gorgeous Lorraine, such lovely charms.
Great news about the shop, with that and your market stall you are certainly going to be busy.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Linda Levoir said...

Your charm looks fab, I do like me a bit of lime green and black combo. These look great on mini albums too :)
Fab news about the shop space..only a few short steps from taking over the world!! Too ambitious? Well gotta start somewhere ;) Hope it all goes fantastically :) xx

rachel said...

wonderful make Lorraine - and good luck with the shop/stall - sounds great! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

Congrats on the good news Lorraine, that will keep you busy. Love your handbag charm, so much lovely detail to it. Carol x

Carol S. said...

How exciting, getting space in a shop. Like you, I also have boxes of beads and findings, kept for over 5 years. I use them sometimes on a project. Your handbag charm is lovely and the little house is very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Donna said...

Wow Lorraine, this is such a beautiful and elegant design. The little birdhous is adorable and I love the black and lime together! Congratulations on being offered some shop space for your creations, I'm sure it will be a huge success as you are a very talented crafter! :) Donna ♥ x

Gibmiss said...

Great news Lorainne...
Love the handbag charm...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Lorraine, I am really happy for you - wonderful news about your shop space. Mind you, you wont be short of ideas if you can make beautiful items like this bag charm...you are a really talented crafter and I wish you all the best...
Sue...xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great news on the shop space front and hope it does well-love the bag charm
Carol x

Tracy said...

This is lovely! I don't think I have the imagination for making things like this. Congratulations on your new adventure!